Saturday, August 16, 2014

day 38 i might night have cancer but definitely have chemo

well that was not easy.  three days of a constant headache and coming and going nausea, but feeling a lot better this am.  the headache is the worst.

yesterday yvonne took me to renew my drivers license and get a passport photo (claire and olivia did not approve of the first one).  I doubt they will think the second any better but I tried.  And we went to see a wig maker (father and son team) who makes wigs from your own hair.  that must be a strange way to spend your time.

the wig is pretty pricey but will be my birthday present, and it will be ready on my birthday.  getting my hair cut off on the 21st!  I think that will be much better than letting it fall out.  fyi - baseball hats are fine but I don't do logos, etc.  no sports teams - not even the seahawks!  the wig does seem a little permanent and scary.  i hope I don't need it again.

everyone has been doing their best to spoil claire and olivia.  they spent the night at friends and have a new paddle board to try out.  to balance that out they are helping Chris clean the house.  in a weird way it is working out.  not that I am much into housework, but it does make me happy that the house is not a hell hole when I do venture downstairs.  I hope I am feeling better this week so we can hang out, I miss them.






No comments:

Post a Comment